The main difference between the Wholesome Enema Kit and other silicon enema kits is the addition of the 40 cm silicon catheter/colon tube. You WILL need this much length to administer an effective enema for either colonic irrigation and detoxification. Most other enemas include a rectal nozzle under 15 cm that will not get far into the colon. The kit also includes a shorter silicon rectal nozzle which is useful for first timers and for breaking compacted stool before administering an enema.
Also, unlike other enema retailers, we disclose what our product parts are made of and our kit is completely free of rubber and BPA. Additionally, the catheter/colon tubes are made of medical grade silicon (not PVC like most others) and they are sealed in their own sterilised blister packet. If other retailers do not disclose this, assume it is PVC. PVC can be a more uncomfortable where as our superior catheters are soft and have a closed soft and rounded tip at the end for comfort.
Parts included in this enema kit:
- 1 medical grade silicon enema bag – 2 L
- 1 silicon enema hose with strong clamp and connector piece attached – 2 metres
- 1 medical grade rectal silicon enema nozzle
- 1 instruction e-booklet
- 1 pull string bag for product storage
- 1 sterilised catheter connecter nozzle
- 1 stainless steel hanging hook
- 10 pack disposible catheter for effective colonic irrigation and detoxification – 14F (4.7 mm)
There are no reviews yet.