- Contains magnesium chloride and other trace minerals drawn from the ancient Zechstein seabed in Europe
- Ultra-pure and concentrated
- Rapidly absorbed into the skin
- Easily applied in a convenient spray
- For best results, apply liberally and rub well into the skin of torso, legs or arms
- Rinse or wipe off after 20 minutes if desired
- Genuine Zechstein magnesium chloride (and natural trace minerals)
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- 55mg elemental magnesium and 40mg elemental sulfur (from OptiMSM®) per 1ml /6 sprays. Use to refill an Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil Ultra (with MSM) spray bottle.
- Apply to clean skin. Avoid sensitive areas and mucus membranes. We recommend applying liberally to larger areas of skin such as your torso, legs, and arms to help maximize absorption.
- It is normal to experience slight itching or stinging during initial use. This should subside during the absorption process.
- The magnesium oil is water-soluble and can be diluted with pure water to form a lower concentration for a lighter application. We recommend starting with a 1:1 ratio but the solution can be diluted even further.
- Some users experience more sensitivity—in this case we recommended you try a gentler application form like the Ancient Minerals® Magnesium Bath Flakes or Ancient Minerals® Magnesium Lotion as alternative methods of magnesium delivery.
- Leave the magnesium oil on for 20 minutes to allow the magnesium sufficient time to absorb. After this time, you can rinse or wipe off the product if you prefer.
- No rinsing is necessary unless your skin feels uncomfortable due to any natural salt residue.
- Avoid sensitive areas and mucous membranes
- It is normal to experience a tingling sensation during initial use